The School of Nursing commits itself to the development of exceptionally competent and value-driven health professionals.
In pursuit of perfection, the University of Baguio is committed to providing balanced quality education by nurturing academic excellence, relevant social skills, and ethical values in a fun learning environment.
The School of Nursing, through innovative approaches in a caring environment, aims to produce a health care graduate who:
- exhibits the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes in promoting and maintaining the holistic well-being of the patient;
- demonstrates proficiency in the delivery of health-care services;
- practices the ethico-moral and legal aspects of the nursing profession;
- conducts health-related researches and applies findings for the enhancement of the care of the patient;
- participates actively in community services to improve the quality of life; and
- demonstrates effective and efficient leadership capabilities through the health care concepts, functions, and activities.
Our Core Values
Our seasoned and trained faculty members endeavor to bring a new generation of leaders in the nursing profession ready for deployment in national and international health organizations, hospitals, and clinics.