The School of Nursing commits itself to the development of exceptionally competent and value-driven health professionals.
- exhibits the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes in promoting and maintaining the holistic well-being of the patient;
- demonstrates proficiency in the delivery of health-care services;
- practices the ethico-moral and legal aspects of the nursing profession;
- conducts health-related researches and applies findings for the enhancement of the care of the patient;
- participates actively in community services to improve the quality of life; and
- demonstrates effective and efficient leadership capabilities through the health care concepts, functions, and activities.
Outreach & Extension
Linkages & Networking
Our classroom dynamics and interactions are designed to simulate hospitals with actual patient scenarios that may be seen in the field. Our alumni are employed in various areas of the world—a testament to our commitment to quality education and immersion.